3 Ways to be a Better Person

Let’s be honest there are thousands of different ways we could stop and take a second to invest a sliver of our own time into other individuals.  It’s disheartening to think that we have almost lost the beauty of human interaction and respect due to the open channels of communication we now have somewhat suffocating us..(Social Media)

Anyhow, a simple smile or introduction can go a long way so don’t be shy and give it try!(rhyme intended)

Shutup for a second, and listen.

Okay I know we all love talking about ourselves…. but think about how much better it feels when someone is genuinely interested in who you are.  Ask about their likes, dislikes, hobbies, passions, etc. If you have known this person for quite some time, ask them about something you normally could care less about.  Show interest & show respect, people tend to thrive in caring environments as history has proven.

Go the extra mile.

Example:  So you’re going over to your best pal Billy’s house and its been a few months since you’ve seen one another so instead of coming over with the normal six pack of brews you decided to spend the extra $20 and get his favorite Irish Whiskey

Now I am not saying go and do this for everyone as you will end up broke, but show the people that  matter to you that they are important and serve tremendous value to you.  This is just a simple way for me describe the concept of going the extra mile.

Always strive to be loyal.

This is obviously more challenging for some rather than others but it really makes life manageable in a way  when you never have to tip-toe around situations because you are pushing to be an honest person all the time.  Think about it, if you don’t trust a person that also means you don’t respect that person.  What the fuck is the point of having any sort of  relationship with a person when you don’t even respect them?

It is something I strive and struggle to do everyday yet it has made relationships generally smoother in my life.

ensenada

3 Things I Love right now-3/4/2017

These weird little guys

Well duh I obviously cant live with out this

And whatever the hell this amazing thing is

XX,

Krystle

Advertisements

11 thoughts on “3 Ways to be a Better Person

1. Millionaire's Digest says:

Hey there!

I’m K&L, the CEO from the Millionaire’s Digest who runs the 400+ Millionaire’s Digest team, and I recently received your application to join our team. Anyway, this is a letter to let you know that I have completely looked over it and have officially approved you to become a part of our team, so I’ve sent you an invitation to your email!

I hope you are as excited as I am to have you on my team, and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for thousands of our readers every day!

Sincerely,
    K&L
    The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO

Liked by 1 person

• Generation Confused says:

Hello, Only thing I was trying to understand is do I go and a post to your page with the link to my own website? Or do I need to include all of the context of the post and tags, images, videos, etc..?

Liked by 1 person

• Millionaire's Digest says:

Hey there,

I’m kind of confused with what you’re asking. If you’re asking me how to set up your articles and everything, my team of editors and I take care of that. For members who are new and just starting out on our team, they don’t quite have access yet to publish their own articles, add their own images, and their own videos. I don’t do this to be mean or anything, but since the rest of my 400+ team members had to start out that way, I think it’s only fair that everyone else has to do the same. I do want to mention, though, that there are people who have started where you are that I’ve given as much power to delete our entire website, but that’s because I trust people that much.

Now for your other question about asking me to go and post your page with the link to your own website, since I’m a little confused with what you’re saying, I don’t quite know how to answer that. Sorry. If you clarify for me please, I’ll still help you get it answered for you tho!

Sincerely,
        K&L
        The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO

• Generation Confused says:

not a problem!! I was trying to figure a way to word that properly lol I guess the better question is everytime I post on my own page do I need to post on MD as well and wait for you guys to approve?

Liked by 1 person

• Millionaire's Digest says:

Same thing happens to me all the time too! But anyway, to help answer your question, no. I don’t control what you want and what you don’t want to write for the the Millionaire’s Digest. I only control what gets published. So if you post something on your website, that doesn’t mean you have to submit it to be posted on our website. Same thing if it was the other way around too. And yes, that is correct. You will have to wait for it to get published, but that’s because since everyone else on our team had to go through it, I think it’s only fair that everyone else who is new and applying has to do the same. (And I hope you would agree with me if it was you and them around.) I hope this helps answer your question, and if you’re still confused or still need help with something, feel free to ask me and I will kindly answer them for you. Other then that, have a nice rest of the night!

K&L

2. Malissa Greenwood says:

I love this post! I actually recently wrote a blog post about a similar thing – generosity. I think it’s important to remember that there are other people in this world and you should strive to be a better person when interacting with them. 🙂
    Thanks for sharing this, I’m glad I found it today.

Liked by 1 person

3. charandtheweb says:

Loving these points. Going the extra mile every now and then makes all the difference. It makes you feel good, and the person you’re doing it for. I also like that you mentioned listening, every underrated quality in people in you ask me. We’re so used to talking out ourselves that we forget to take the time to truly show interest. Great post.

We’ve currently got a Life Hacks writing contest going on at Creators.co (with a great prize!) and I think this might be a fantastic entry for it. Be sure to check it out if that sounds interesting to you. I’d also be more than happy to give you some further information regarding the platform. Would love to hear from you.

Liked by 1 person